May 20 & 21, 2017 at the T. Ed Garrison Arena, Pendleton, SC
HPIM is taking bids for the show secretary position for 2017. This will be a paid position. If interested, send us an email at email@example.com
- Set up show office and supplies afternoon before show, and take entries from 4pm-8pm the evening prior to the show.
- Be available to open show office at 7am days of the show and close at the end of classes each day.
- Be proficient in computer usage.
- Provide own computer, printer, and supplies.
- Prepare stall assignments and stall labels. Maintain daily record.
- Receive and record shavings requests and coordinate with Stable Manager.
- Receive and record both online registrations and front desk entries for all classes
- Receive and record Coggins for each horse.
- Distribute numbers to exhibitors.
- Prepare class lists and submit to judges, announcer, and show ring manager in a timely fashion.
- Prepare judges cards.
- Manage both add and scratch requests and coordinate with judge, announcer, and show ring manager.
- Calculate placings, record class winners and submit to SCUEC.
- Coordinate show schedule with show ring manager, announcer, judge, barn manager.
- Tabulate points and post for Championship awards.
- Prepare Dressage & CT ride time schedule on the Thursday before the show and post to website.
- Calculate Dressage and Combined Training scores and record.
- Collect and summarize all bills
- Provide receipts to participants
2017 Sponsorship, Advertising, and Vendor Information
2017 Horse Play In May show information
We will have online registration up and running Jan.2017
Click on one of the ribbons below for more information